2022 JOBE LOA 11.6 SUP BOARD PACKAGEavailable
incl. 19% VAT Free Shipping
Lieferzeit: Delivery time: approx. 2 - 4 working days
Up to 160 kg Rider weight
Up to 2 kids extra
Inflated for about 12 minutes
Suitable with dog
Light Fiberglas/Carbon Paddle
Everything fits in
the waterproof backpack
- Level: Beginners & Advanced Board
- Popularity: Families who prefer space and tipping stability
- Waters: calm to wavy rivers, lakes & coastal waters
- Luggage nets: front and back
- Paket: Board, 3-pieces Fiberglas/Carbon Paddle, Doubleaction Pump, Leash, Backpack
Straight ahead and speed
Good straight-ahead run, the somewhat narrow Duna, however, runs a little better straight ahe The loa is wider, but has a round nose. In spite of the width, you are progressing quickly, with the duna being even faster.
Stability and maneuverability
With the very wide loa you are significantly more tilt-stable, but it is not quite as agile as the duna. On account of the big Deckpads it is also suitable especially well to the SUP with dog and can be used when required also for yoga on the SUP.
- Lenght: 11’6” (3,50 m)
- Wide: 34″ (86,36 cm)
- High: 6″ (15 cm)
- Max. Pressure: 20 PSI (1,33 Bar)
- Volumes: 360L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 160 kg
- Board Weight: 10,8 kg
- Jobe Product ID: 486421011
- Incl. in the package: Board Backpack, Fiberglas/Carbon-Paddle, Doubleaction Pump, Singleclick-Fin, Leash
WE ADVISE YOU
You have any questions? We are happy to advise you personally. Get in touch with us!
OUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE JOBE BRAND
Customers of our SUP rental at the Schlachtensee in Berlin have been very satisfied with the JOBE BOARDS since 2015.
The robust boards from JOBE withstand the heavy load in the rental very well. This gives us an authentic insight into the longevity of these boards over the years. Recurring customers in our SUP shop confirm this.
The experience our customers have had with this product